Weight Management Kit
It is a 4-in-1, expertly-designed kit of four classical Ayurvedic medicines for managing the parameters that add to your bodyweight. Together they will help regulate cholesterol levels, reduce fat accumulation in the body, promotes metabolism, maintains vitality and stamina and thereby helps in weight management.
- Shilajitvadi Bati (Ord.) 40 Caps
- Medhohar Guggulu 120 Tabs
- Medhoharvidangadi Loha 40 Tabs
- Chandraprabha Bati 40 Tabs
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 4 Years 11 Months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
Shilajitvadi Bati (Ord.): (Bhaishajya Ratnavali) Shilajitvadi Bati is a time-tested classical Ayurvedic medicine containing shilajit as the key ingredient. Shilajit is renowned to support metabolic functions, removes excess fluid from the body and promotes weight management. It helps maintain vitality and stamina and also beneficial in relieving the problems of the Urinary system.
Medhohar Guggulu:(Rastantra Sarsangraha & Siddhaprayog sangraha) It is a classical Ayurvedic Medicine in tablet form traditionally used for weight management.
Medhoharvidangadi Loha(Ayurved Sar Sangraha) It is a classical herbomineral medicine useful for weight management. To be taken under Medical Supervision.
Chandraprabha Bati(Siddhayog Sangraha) Chandraprabha bati is a potent formulation having broad spectrum of activity. Chandraprabha Bati typically contains a combination of herbomineral ingredients like Shilajit, Guggulu Triphala and other potent herbs. Shilajit helps supports metabolic functions, removes excess fluid from the body and promotes weight management. Guggulu is widely used in Ayurveda for its potential anti-inflammatory and fat metabolism activity while Triphala supports digestion, detoxification and weight management. The aforementioned qualities of herbs in Chandraprabha Bati helps manage metabolic diseases, regulate blood sugar levels, relieve urinary problems and support weight management.
Shilajitvadi Bati (Ord.):
- Shilajit helps regulate metabolism.
- Helps relieve the problem of a urinary system like intermittent urination, scanty urination, etc.
- Helps bring out efficient burning of fat, inhibit fatty acid synthesis. Thus, helps to reduce fat accumulation in the body.
- Helps regulate cholesterol in the body.
- Helps in weight management.
- As per Ayurvedic text- Sar sangraha or as advised by the physician.
- Diuretic and detoxifying activity.
- Regulates metabolism
- Regulates metabolism
- Useful to treat problems associated with urinary system.
- Helps relieve the problems related to urinary tract infection like burning micturition, intermittent urination and scanty urination.
Shilajitvadi Bati (Ord.): 2-2 tabs. thrice a day with water for 3 months or as advised by the physician.
Medhohar Guggulu: 2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water for 3 months or as advised by the physician.
Medhoharvidangadi Loha: 1 to 2 tablets twice a day for 3 months or as advised by the physician.
Chandraprabha Bati: 1 to 2 tabs. with milk or Guduchi decoction or Daruhaldi juice or honey twice a day for 3 months or as advised by the physician.
Shilajitvadi Bati (Ord.) 40 Caps, Medhohar Guggulu 120 Tabs, Medhoharvidangadi Loha 40 Tabs, Chandraprabha Bati 40 Tabs