Constipation Management Kit
The constipation kit is a collection of herbomineral Ayurvedic formulations designed to provide relief and support for individuals experiencing constipation. It typically includes a combination of products to help support gastrointestinal health, alleviate symptoms and promote regular bowel movements.
- Amlapittantak Yog 100 Tabs
- Shankha Bati 40 Tabs
- Kabja-har 100 g
- Abhyarishtha 450 ml
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
• Amlapittantak Yog: (Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine) Amlapittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is mainly used in the treatment of hyperacidity, gastritis and dyspepsia and related problems. Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog acts as an antacid, carminative and appetizer.
• Shankha Bati: (Bhaishajya Ratnavali) It is a classical herbomineral formulation that contains shankha or conch bhasma known to treat all types of indigestion and related problems. To be taken under medical supervision.
• Kabja-har: (Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine) Kabja-har is an effective non- habit forming patented Ayurvedic formulation for regularizing bowel movement. Powered with most potent herbs like sonamukhi (Cassia angustifolia), Nishoth (Operculina turpethum) and Ajwain (Carum copticum) which are beneficial in relieving symptoms of constipation like heaviness in abdomen, stomach ache, laziness restlessness, gases etc.
• Abhyarishtha: (Bhaishajya Ratnawali) Abhayarishta is a classical Ayurvedic formulation and an excellent remedy for constipation and piles. It contains Abhaya (Terminalia chebula), a well-known herb responsible for stomachic, carminative, laxative and liver stimulants activities. Also helps to relieve various problems related to piles. .
• Amlapittantak Yog:
- Acts as an antacid, carminative and appetizer.
- Indicated in heart burn, vomiting, indigestion and loss of appetite.
- Relieves hyperacidity in functional dyspepsia and prevents nausea.
• Shankha Bati:
- Help to improve digestion.
- Treats indigestion, colic, loss of appetite, burning sensation in throat and chest, feeling of heaviness in stomach, gases, acidity etc.
- For constipation and allied problems
- Helps avoid stomach cramps while passing stool
- Eases bowel evacuation without strain
- Relieves constipation and loss of appetite.
- Useful to treat piles, fistula, fissures
- Helps relieve problems associated with piles like- itching, pricking sensation, inflammation, swelling and pain of anal region.
• Amlapittantak Yog: 1 to 2 tablets twice day with water after meal for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
• Shankha Bati: 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
• Kabja-har: 1 teaspoonful with lukewarm water at bed time for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
• Abhyarishtha: 3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice a day after meals for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
Amlapittantak Yog 100 Tabs Shankha Bati 40 Tabs Kabja-har 100 g Abhyarishtha 450ml