Gas Management Kit
This kit typically contains a selection of potent herbomineral Ayurvedic products and is aimed at providing relief and support for individuals experiencing excessive gas or flatulence. These kits are designed to help alleviate discomfort, promote healthy digestion, reduce the occurrence of gas-related issues and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Laghusutshekhar Ras 50 Tabs
- Shankha Bati 40 Tabs
- Kabja-har 100 g
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
Laghusutshekhar Ras: (Rastantrasar & Siddhaprayog Sangraha) Laghu Sutshekhar Ras is an Ayurvedic formulation that is primarily used in the management of digestive disorders and hyperacidity. It is made from a combination of herbal and mineral ingredients, carefully processed and blended according to traditional Ayurvedic principles. This formula is being used to treat diseases caused by vitiation of the Pitta Dosha.
Shankha Bati: (Bhaishajya Ratnavali) It is a classical herbomineral formulation that contains shankha or conch bhasma known to treat all types of indigestion and related problems. To be taken under medical supervision.
Kabja-har: (Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine) Kabja-har is an effective non- habit forming patented Ayurvedic formulation for regularizing bowel movement. Powered with most potent herbs like sonamukhi (Cassia angustifolia), Nishoth (Operculina turpethum) and Ajwain (Carum copticum) which are beneficial in relieving symptoms of constipation like heaviness in abdomen, stomach ache, laziness restlessness, gases etc.
• Laghusutshekhar Ras:
- Antacid, carminative and tonic.
- Improves digestion.
- Useful in hyperacidity, enlargement of spleen and loss of appetite.
- Helps relieve the problems occurring due to excessive heat of the body like- vomiting, nausea, vertigo, sour belching, skin rashes, burning sensation in hand and feet, etc.
• Shankha Bati:
- Help to improve digestion.
- Treats indigestion, colic, loss of appetite, burning sensation in throat and chest, feeling of heaviness in stomach, gases, acidity etc.
- For constipation and allied problems
- Helps avoid stomach cramps while passing stool.
- Eases bowel evacuation without strain
• Laghusutshekhar Ras: 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with honey for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
• Shankha Bati: 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
• Kabja-har: 1 teaspoonful with lukewarm water at bed time for 1 week or as advised by the physician.
Laghusutshekhar Ras 50 Tabs Shankha Bati 40 Tabs Kabja-har 100 g