Baidyanath Shankhapushpi Syrup (450 ml)
Baidyanath Shankhpushpi is an ayurvedic tonic for the brain and nerves. It is useful in mental weakness, forgetfulness, poor concentration. It also calms the mind and reduces anxiety and mental stress. Enriched with goodness of Shankhapushpi and Brahmi that helps to improve memory, enhance concentration and learning capabilities.
Suitable for all age groups. Market leader in India in this category, for children and young adults.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)-
- In Ayurveda, it is known as Medhya rasayana. It contains various chemical constituents such as glucose, sucrose, glycosides, nutrients, minerals, anti-oxidants, alkaloids and various acids etc.
- It is considered to be the only herb which has the ability to enhance all the aspects connected to brain power, for example increases grasping power, learning, and the ability to recall.
- It helps in enhancing concentration, learning capabilities, relieves mental fatigue, insomnia, stress and anxiety.
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) –
- Brahmi, known as waterhyssop or bacopa, is believed to sharpen the brain by protecting cells and increasing chemicals associated with learning and memory.
- Brahmi has a cooling property which keeps the mind calm and free of anxiety. It also promotes sound sleep.
- Brahmi reduces stress and anxiety as it decreases the levels of cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone. Brahmi counteracts the effects of stress by regulating hormones involved with the stress response.
- Helps to increase concentration and grasping power
- Helps to relieve the stress occurring due to studies
- Learning capabilities and insomnia
- Equally effective for both children and adults
2- 3 teaspoonful twice a day or as advised by the physician.