Baidyanath Rhuma Oil (100 ml)
Baidyanath Rhuma oil is an effective Pain relief oil made by Ayurvedic traditional method. It’s a combination of herbs and oils packed with the power of amabahaldi (Curcuma amada), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), erandmool (Ricinus communis), gandhpuri (wintergreen) oil, turpentine oil and camphor along with a few other beneficial herbs, which provides quick relief from muscular pain, joint pain, backache, sprain.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Amabahaldi (Curcuma amada) —– Curcuma amada works as a calming agent, which helps to relieve pain in our body. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to prevent swelling in the joints as well as helps to relief swelling caused by injuries and sprains.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) —— Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Erandmool (Ricinus communis) ——- Contains ricinoleic acid, the main fatty acid found in castor oil, has impressive anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gandhpuri (wintergreen) oil —— Wintergreen oil is used as anti-inflammatory and topical pain
How To Use
Massage the oil on the affected area.
- Topical pain reliever
- Reduces Pain and Stiffness of joints
- Beneficial in muscular pain, joint pain, backache sprain & arthritic pain.