Baidyanath Madiphal Rasayan
(Vaidya Yoga Ratnavali)
It is traditional Ayurvedic digestive and anti-emetic syrup. Rich in vitamin C, ideal for stimulating digestive juices production and also alleviates digestive problems. This tonic is also effective to treat morning sickness during pregnancy.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Bijora Nimboo: It is rich in vitamin C, recognized for treating nausea, vomiting, and digestive issues.
- Nimboo Ras: It helps to stimulate healthy digestion and elimination of waste. The acid in lemon juice will also help to break down your food more efficiently, making it easier for your body to extract maximum nutrients from every meal.
- Sendha Namak (Rock salt): Beneficial in various digestive ailments, acidity, constipation, bloating and vomiting.
- Ginger juice: It is highly effective against pregnancy related nausea and vomiting and morning sickness.
- It is indicated in Nausea, loss of appetite, flatulence, acidity, burning sensation of stomach.
1 to 2 teaspoonful with water, 2 to 4 times a day or as advised by the physician.