Baidyanath Kaishore Guggulu Pack Of 2 - (80 Tabs Each)
Kaishore Guggulu is one of the most famous Ayurvedic polyherbal formulations that is used traditionally to support healthy joints, muscles and connective tissue. It is especially useful for balancing pitta in the musculoskeletal system. Kaishore guggulu is good in the treatment of and aggravated patients i.e. muscle pain.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 3 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Antioxidant, Analgesic, Immunity booster
- Kali Mirchi (Piper nigrum): Bioavailability enhancer, Anti-inflammatory
- Guggulu (Commiphora wightii): Acts as Analgesic, Antiseptic
- Triphala: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): Reduces Muscles pain and Soreness
Useful to treat gout, carbuncle, inflammation of joints and the problems related to vitiated blood like boils, rashes etc.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with water or as advised by the physician.
Pack Of 2 – (80 Tabs Each)