Baidyanath Dashmulamrita (450 ml)
Dashmulamrita is a potent Ayurvedic medicine used to restore energy in both men and women. Dashmulamrita is a Dashmularishta special formulation with key ingredient Dashmool (combination of 10 roots) along with additional valuable herbs like varahikand, safedjeera, sonth, kachur, ajwain and pippalimula helps to relieve pain, inflammation increase appetite, improves digestion and immunity. Specially helps in recovering post-partum delivery to ensure optimum health in women.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 9 years 8 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Dashamul: Dashmula is a combination of ten roots (Bilva, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Shyonak, Patala, and Shalparni, Prishniparni, Brihati, Kantkari, Gokhru). And it is known to reduce inflammation.
- Varahikand (Dioscoreabulbifera): It hasfree radical scavenging and anti-oxidant properties. It is known for its anti-microbial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity. Also used for the treatment of piles.
- Safedjeera (Cuminumcyminum): It has digestive stimulant, antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties.
- Sonth (Zingiberofficinale): It has anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally known to promote healing after child birth. It is also known for its galactagogue activity.
- Ajwain(Trachyspermumammi): Ajwain is used as an appetizer, helps relieve indigestion.
- Dashamulamrita taken regularly helps to relieve loss of appetite, indigestion, debility and vat diseases. Help to maintain vitality and stamina.
- Useful for both men and women.
- Specially useful for women after delivery.
3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice daily after meal or as advised by the physician.