Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
Granthokta Ayurvedic Medicine
Ayurved Sar Sangraha
Brahmi Tablet is a rare combination of clinically proven herbs which plays a vital role in improving memory, intellect and learning capabilities. Contains pure Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) – a well known herb that improves the production of certain brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning and memory, thus enhancing cognitive abilities. Brahmi helps calm the mind, promote clarity of thought, and memory consolidation.
To be taken under Medical Supervision.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 4 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): Brahmi, known as waterhyssop or bacopa, is believed to sharpen the brainby protecting cells and increasing chemicals associated with learning and memory.
- Brahmi has a cooling property which keeps the mind calm and free of anxiety. It also promotes sound sleep.
- Brahmi reduces stressand anxiety as it decreases the levels of cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone. Brahmi counteracts the effects of stress by regulating hormones involved with the stress response.
- For concentration and grasping power
- Helps to encourage healthy relaxed state of well being
- Provides relax energized mind
- For healthy sleep cycle
- Useful in convalescence
1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day with butter, cream or milk or as advised by the physician.
10 Tablets, 30 tablets