Baidyanath Khadirarishta - 450 ml
Khadirarishta is a classical Ayurvedic formulation traditionally being used as an Ayurvedic blood purifier. It aids in removal of toxins from the blood and hence, highly effective in relieving skin diseases and problems related to it.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 9 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Khadira (Acacia catechu): It is potent blood purifier and useful in skin diseases. It is also useful in stomach problems like diarrhea, indigestion and worm infestations.
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara): Balances pitta dosha in the body hence, used in skin diseases.
- Bakuci (Psoralea corylifolia): Beneficial to treat various skin disorders.
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata): It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial antiseptic properties.
- Useful to treat skin diseases and relieves the problems like itching, swelling, inflammation, rashes, boils, burning sensation etc.
3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice a day after meals or as advised by the physician.