Baidyanath Garbha Chintamani Ras (Brihat)-10 Tab
(Ayurved Sar Sangraha) Garbhachintamani Ras is a classical Ayurvedic herbomineral Medicine in tablet form that is specifically used during pregnancy. This medicine acts as a tonic and has the efficacy to relieve the problems of pregnant women.
(To be taken under medical supervision).
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 3 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Swarna Bhasma: It acts as a rejuvenator and helps to reduce the symptoms of fever.
- Dashamoola: It is a combination of ten roots (Bilva, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Shyonak, Patala, and Shalparni, Prishniparni, Brihati, Kantkari, Gokhru). It is known to reduce inflammation and fights debility.
- Abhrak Bhasma: Alterative and tonic. Indicated in acidity. It has haematinic activity.
- Lauh Bhasma: It has haematinic activity.
- It has efficacy to relieve the problems of pregnant women, if taken with proper adjuvant (Anupan).
- It nourishes the foetus. *Especially it is effective to treat the sannipat jwar of pregnant women.
- It helps to relieve the problems of pregnant women like burning sensation, anorexia, vomiting, dysentery, debility, vertigo etc. For healthy infant it is advisable to take the medicine from the first month. (To be taken under medical supervision).
1 tablet twice a day with honey or as advised by the physician.