Baidyanath Ashwagandha Tablets
When the body is stressed, the immune and nervous systems can be affected, leaving a person feeling depleted. Baidyanath Ashwagandha Tablet is widely used to build immunity, vitality and stamina. Helps to restore energy level, enhances stamina, relieves stress and improves physical endurance.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 02 years and 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):
- The term ‘ashwagandha’ is basically a mix of two words – ‘Ashwa’, meaning Horse, and ‘Gandha’, which is hindi for smell. Ashwagandha, therefore, implies its quality of being able to stand tall and strong as a horse, come what may. For varied reasons, however, Ashwandha is called by the name of Winter cherry or, more fondly, the Indian ginseng. The shrub has traditionally been used for cheering the mind, relieving weakness, nervous exhaustion, and for building sexual energy.
- It is used as immunity booster, improves vitality and stamina, powerful antioxidant, relieve stress
- Helps improve Immunity and body’s defense against various ailments and infections
- Rejuvenates the body and boosts Vitality and Stamina. Enhances the energy levels
- Calms the mind and alleviates anxiety
1 tablet twice a day with water or advised by the physician.