Baidyanath Ashokarishta (450ml)
Baidyanath Ashokarishta is a time tested ayurvedic classical formulation to maintain healthy menstrual cycle. Ashoka (Saraca asoca) the key ingredient of ashokarishta contains phytoesytrogen, thus maintains hormonal level naturally. Ashoka along with all astringent herbs has an efficacy to relieve the problems of Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia and Dysmenorrhea.
Ashokarishta not only corrects the menstrual problem but also acts as a tonic.
Non – Hormonal and safe.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 9 years from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Ashok chhal (Saraca asoca) — It gives the desire effect in regulating estrogen level and to repair endometrium. Phytoestrogen present in Saraca asoca helps to maintain the hormonal balance in a natural way.
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa) — Helps in reducing excessive bleeding
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) — Improves overall health and immunity
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) — Helps to relieve pain and spasms
Ashokarishta related to menarche
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Treats dysfunction uterine bleeding
- Relieves the distress of Dysmenorrhea
Ashokarishta related to Womanhood
- Tackles Metrorrhagia and Dysmenorrhea
- Prevents secondary a menorrhoea
- Encourages timely ovulation
Ashokarishta related to Menopause
- Relieves the menopausal disturbances such as hot flushes, fatigue, anxiety, irritation etc.
- Slows down a tropic changes in vagina
Ashokarishta related to Dysmenorrhea
- Relieves the problems related to Dysmenorrhea like, backache, stomachache, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, burning sensation in eyes
- Relieves spasm and pain
- Reduces inflammation of internal organ
Ashokarishta as a tonic
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Useful to treat disturbed sleep, irritation, fatigue etc.
- Helps to maintain vitality and stamina
- Improves complexion
- Ashok and Lodhra in it, helps to correct the hormonal in balance and to relieve the problems of Dysmenorrhea
- Khareti Panchang, Amgiri, Badi Elaichi, Amla, Anantmool helps to relieve pelvic congestion
- Mannuka, Sonth, Lavang, helps to overcome the digestive problems
- Hirada, Behada, Awla in it, helps for detoxification
- Kamalphool, Awla, Safed Chandan are Pittshamak, hence relieves the problem occurring due to excessive heat like inflammation,burning sensation, irritation etc.
3 to 6 tsp. with equal quantity of water after meal twice daily or as advised by the physician. Start the product from fifth day of menstrual cycle.
For better result, take it for 3 months (3 menstrual cycles).