Arjunarishta is the multi herb restorative tonic to manage cardiac function naturally with the clinically proven herb Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna). Arjuna lowers cholesterol level in the body. Arjuna allays the symptoms of palpitation, excessive sweating, restlessness etc. Contains other valuable herbs like shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) useful in anxiety, kamalphool (Nelumbo nucifera) has cooling properties while nagkeshar has anti-inflammatory and anti asthmatic properties.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 09 years 10 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) —— Stem bark contains glycosides, ample quantities of flavonoids, tannins, and minerals. Flavonoids have been identified to exert antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and lipid-lowering effects while glycosides are cardiotonic, thus making arjuna bark inimitable.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) —— Helps to cope up with physical and emotional stress, reduces anxiety, antioxidant, general health tonic to improve vitality.
- Kamalphool (Nelumbo nucifera) —— Cardio tonic and is very effective in cardiac debility.
- Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea) —— Antioxidant, anti inflammatory and cardio tonic.
- Helps to lower the cholesterol levels in the body
- Improves blood circulation
3-6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice a day after meals or as advised by the physician.