BAIDYANATH ABHAYARISHTA (450ml)
Abhayarishta is an excellent remedy for Piles and Constipation as it contains the well known clinically proven herb Abhaya (Terminalia chebula) that is the most effective and potential supplement for treatment of hemorrhoids. Abhaya acts as stomachic, carminative, mild laxative and liver stimulants. Also helps to relieve various problems related to piles.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 9 years and 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: email@example.com
Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is a good laxative and provides relief from constipation. It has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative and astringent properties. It is also effective for gastrointestinal ailments and piles.
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes): It is beneficial for indigestion and also helps to manage constipation due to its laxative property.
- Draksa (Vitis vinifera): Grapes help to control constipation because of its Vata balancing and Sara (mobility) properties. It increases smoothness in the intestine and helps in easy expulsion of stool.
- Madhuka Kusuma (Madhuca longifolia): It is used as laxative, habitual constipation, piles and haemorrhoids.
- Helps to relieve constipation and the problems related to it.
- The pain of hemorrhoids and the pricking and itching sensation of anal region.
3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water, twice a day after meals or as advised by the physician