Unique combinations of Triphala and Guggulu make the product more potent by giving laxative, detoxifying and anti- inflammatory action respectively. Triphala helps in easy bowel movements and relieves constipation. Triphala guggulu minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the GI tract, blood and joints by supporting proper digestion and elimination. It is used from ancient times for various diseases as it balances vat, pitta and kapha doshas in the body. Triphala guggulu also helps in weight management.
Inclusive of all taxes
- Triphala [Amla (Embelica officinalis), Hirda (Terminalia chebula), Beheda (Terminalia belerica)] —- Used as a laxative, antioxidant, Relieves constipation, indigestion, gas etc. It also has rejuvenative and detoxifying properties.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) —- Guggulu is one of the best known anti-inflammatory herbs of Ayurveda. It helps in healing the inflammation of fistula in anal region.
- Helps to improve digestion, relieves constipation
- Acts as a detoxifier hence, helps to eliminate toxic materials from the body
- Useful to treat piles, fissures
- For weight management
- Effective in Joint pain
1 to 2 tab. twice a day with water or as advised by the physician.