Baidyanath Triphala churna is a classical preparation given in ayurvedic text. It is a combination of Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Behera (Terminalia belerica) and Amla (Emblica officinalis) to relieve digestive problems and with rejuvenative, antioxidant and immunomodulatory action.
Inclusive of all taxes
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) is also known as Indian gooseberry. It has a high content of vitamin C and can be used either alone or in combination with other plants. Used as a laxative, liver tonic, for hair and eyes, antioxidant, cold and cough etc.
- Haritaki or Harada (Terminalia chebula) known as “king of medicine.” Haritaki is widely used to treat a variety of health issues including constipation, indigestion, gas etc.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) a rejuvenator with detoxifying qualities.
- Tones and strengthens the digestive system
- Relieves constipation, gas, regularizes the bowel movement
- Helps stimulate appetite
- For weight management and detoxification of body
- Useful to treat eye problems like strain in eyes, redness and improves the eye sight
1 to 2 teaspoonful at bed time with lukewarm water or as advised by the physician.