Excellent remedy used to alleviate constipation and its related problems disorders such as indigestion, colic (abdominal pain). It is the mixture of five potent ingredients – Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Svarna patri (Cassia angustifolia), Sunthi (Zingiber officinalis) and rock salt responsible for treating digestive disorders.
MRP: From: ₹80.00
Inclusive of all taxes
- Svarna patri (Cassia angustifolia) — Strong laxative. It is used to treat constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and hemorrhoids.
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinalis) — The active components of gingeris reported to stimulate digestion, absorption, relieve constipation and flatulence by increasing muscular activity in the digestive tract.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) — Haritaki is traditionally used as a remedy for all vata disturbances, including constipation, emaciation, flatulence and indigestion. Based on its comprehensive properties, it promotes appetite and helps in proper digestion.
- Helps to relieve the problems related to constipation like heaviness in abdomen, gases, headache, loss of appetite
- Helps to tone up the functions of the digestive system
1 teaspoonful at bed time with lukewarm water or as advised by the physician.