Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggulu – 100 Tablets
Baidyanath Mahayograj Guggulu is a traditional Ayurvedic herbomineral formulation that has long been used to treat chronic vat illnesses. The formula contains a synergistic blend of detoxifying herbs that work in tandem with Guggulu to alleviate joint, muscular, and nerve problems caused by aggravated Vata dosha. The use of valuable bhasma increases the efficacy of Mahayograj Guggulu. Chronic vat illnesses, gout, ligament pain, and other conditions are treated with Mahayograj Guggulu.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: ₹20 (4%)
- Guggulu (Comiphora mukul): Relieves pain, acts as antiseptic, Aampachak Vatshamak.
- Raupya Bhasma (Silver): Helps to relieve the problems related to Vata-Pitta dosha. It is used as alterative and tonic.
- Lauha Bhasma (Iron): Helps to treat anemia and related problems.
- Abhrak Bhasma (Mica): Alterative and tonic.
- Useful in all types of vat diseases
- Helps to relieve the problems related to aggravated vata dosha in joints as well as muscles and nerves.
- Especially indicated in the problems related to gout and joint pain
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with water after meals or as advised by the physician.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 4 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024