Baidyanath Ayush Kwath Churna pack of 2 (100 g each)
Ayush kwath is a highly effective concoction of powerful herbs which are loaded with power -packed nutrients to boost immunity of the respiratory tract. [Recommended by Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India].
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: ₹40 (16%)
Out of stock
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum): Rich in vitamins A, C and K and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and potassium. Natural immunity booster dissolves mucus of chest and reduces cough, cold, fever and pain.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum): Relieves cold and soothes sore throat. It is rich in antioxidant polyphenols and proanthocyanidins that boost your immunity naturally. It is also packed with antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Suntha (Zingiber officinale): The anti-inflammatory gingerols and shaogals present in ginger root help relieve common cold. Used as appetizer as well as immunity booster. It also relieves upset stomach by neutralizing the digestive juices and further stimulates food digestion.
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum): It is known to alleviate chest congestion and declog nose. Enriched with vitamin C, which naturally boosts immunity and works as an excellent antibiotic.
- Immunity Booster for good health
- For people prone to respiratory infections
- For cough, cold and sore throat
Boil 3 g in 2 cups of water. When 1 cup remains, filter the decoction and sip it warm. Sweeten to taste.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date:1 year 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024