The skin is perhaps the biggest organ in the body in surface and weight. The skin comprises of two layers: the epidermis and the dermis. Underneath the dermis lies the hypodermis or subcutaneous tissue which is fatty. The skin has three principle works: protection, sensation and regulation.
The most important function of the skin is mentioned below:
- Controls internal heat level.
- Controls loss of basic body fluids, and infiltration of harmful substances.
- Prevention of the body from hurtful impacts of the sun and radiation.
- Discharges harmful substances with sweat.
- Mechanical help.
A skin infection happens when parasites, germs or fungi, like, microscopic organisms, bacteria etc penetrate into the skin and spread. When this occurs, it can cause pain, swelling, different sorts of distress, and changing of skin color. A skin disease might be serious or a simple one. Skin infections are not quite the same as rashes.
The reason for a skin disease depends upon the kind of infection. Viral skin infection is the most widely recognized infections which originate from one of three groups of viruses: poxvirus, human papillomavirus, and herpes infection. Fungal disease: Body chemistry and way of life can build the danger of a fungal disease.
For treating skin infections, ayurveda is the most helpful way. It starts with purification of the body and removes excess toxins from the body. Ayurveda removes the root cause of the disease. Curing the disease from root cause decreases the chance replasing the skin disorder and eradicates the issue
Some of the symptoms and disesas of patients are mentioned below which needs ayurvedic treatment:
- Bumps present – red or skin-colored wheals with clear edges (Red rashes)
- Congestion of eyes
Pressing the center of a red hive makes it turn white – a process called “blanching.”
- Redness on skin
- Dry and flaky skin
- Harsh and thickened skin
- Inflamation of skin
- Patched skin
- Overflowing or crusting
- Loose shiny scales
- Tingling or burning skin and irritation
- Raised pus filled skin knocks
- Skin redness around pustules
- Confined joint development
- Dry skin patches and Bleeding skin patches
- Clogged pores
- Pain in pimples
- White patches (de-pigmentation) on skin
- Untimely turning gray of scalp hair, eyelashes
- Broadening of lymph hubs
- Enlarged tonsils
- Sore throat
- Macular rashes having pink appearance
- Cerebral pain