Baidyanath Janma Ghunti- Pack of 2 (50 ml each)
(Ayurved Sar Sangraha)
It is an Indian herbal concoction and one of our oldest formulations, specially made for newborn babies for ensuring good health. Enriched with Fennel, Dried Figs and Black Raisins, has a high nutritive value and acts as an effective remedy for stomach ailments arising out of teething. Contains an adequate amount of calcium that helps to build strong bones in children.
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: ₹5 (6%)
- Anjeer (Ficus caria): It is a great source of iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium which can make bones stronger.
- Munakka (Vitis vinifera): Antioxidant and cough suppressant activity. It helps to control acidity due to its cooling property.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare): Improves digestive system, and purifies blood. It is useful for indigestion, bloating and gastric distension in babies.
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi): It provides relief from colic and gas in babies.
- Pediatric tonic.
- Indicated in dysentery, colic pain, indigestion, and the problems occurring at the time of teething.
- Help to relieve the problems occurring due to changes in weather like cold and cough.
- 2 – 3 months – 1/4 teaspoon
- 4 – 6 months – 1/2 teaspoon
- 8 months – 1 to 2 teaspoon or as directed by the physician
Note: Regular massage of Lal Tel is recommended for rickets, deformation of bones and disorders caused due to calcium deficiency.
pack of 2 – 50 ml each
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date:2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024