In Sarangadhar Samhita, Chandraprabha bati is used as potent formulation for urinary tract infections, urinary calculi, constipation, abdominal colic, dysuria, urinary obstruction, bloating and anemia.
To be taken under Medical Supervision.
Inclusive of all taxes
- Shilajit (Asphaltum): For urinary tract infection
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): Antioxidant
- Haldi (Curcuma longa): Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral activity
- Helps to relieve intermittent urination, scanty urination, burning urination
- For UTI infection and increased blood sugar levels
1 to 3 tablets twice daily with milk or as advised by the physician.