Baidyanath Ashwagandhadi Churna Pack Of 2 (100 g each)
Baidyanath Ashwagandhadi Churna is an ayurvedic herbal medicine prepared with old traditional methods which is widely used to build immunity, vitality and stamina. It restores energy level, enhances stamina, relieves stress and improves physical endurance.
It is a composition of 1 part of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and 1 part of Vidhara (Argyreia speciosa).
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: ₹96.00 (27%)
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):
- The term ‘ashwagandha’ is basically a mix of two words – ‘Ashwa’, meaning Horse, and ‘Gandha’, which is hindi for smell. Ashwagandha, therefore, implies its quality of being able to stand tall and strong as a horse, come what may. For varied reasons, however, Ashwandha is called by the name of Winter cherry or, more fondly, the Indian ginseng. The shrub has traditionally been used for cheering the mind, relieving weakness, nervous exhaustion, and for building sexual energy.
- It is used as immunity booster, improves vitality and stamina, powerful antioxidant, relieve stress.
Vidhara (Argyreia speciosa):
- It is used in the traditional Ayurvedic systems of medicine as well as in local health folklore. This plant is also known as Elephant creeper. The roots are aphrodisiac, nervine Tonic, rejuvenator and indicated in diseases of the nervous system, sexual disorders. The roots of the plant are considered tonic and alterative in Ayurveda.
- Immunomodulator, Vigour and vitality, nervine Tonic, rejuvenator, antiviral, antioxidant.
- Helps to improve immunity and maintain vitality and stamina
- Remedy for the health of body and mind
- Alterative and tonic
- Stress buster and rejuvenato
1 teaspoon with milk twice a day or advised by the physician.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date:2 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024