Baidyanath Ashwagandhaamrita (450 ml)
Ashwagandhaamrita is the most potent ayurvedic formulation to improve Physical and Mental health of men and women. It contains Ashwagandha (Withaniasomnifera), a clinically proven herb which reduces stress and enhance wellbeing. Ashwagandhamrita is an Ashwagandharishta Special formulation developed by Baidyanath containing additional valuable herbs like Giloy, Bala, shatavari, kaunchbeej and munakka that help to relieves stress, strain and debility.
MRP ₹598 Inclusive of all taxes
- Ashwagandha (Withaniasomnifera): It is used as immunity booster, improves vitality and stamina, powerful antioxidant, relieve stress.
- Giloy (Tinosporacordifolia): Potent immunity booster, increase body’s ability to fight against chronic and recurrent infections. It has adaptognic activity.
- Bala (Sidacordifolia): Bala possess antistress, and adaptogenic activity.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus):Shatavari is a well-known in the indigenous system of medicine which helps prevent ageing, increase longevity, impart immunity, improve mental function, vigour and add vitality to the body. Known as Rasayana, which helps in promoting general well-being by increasing cellular vitality and resistance and act as a health tonic. Shatavari being an Adaptogenic agent reduces mental and physical stress.
- KaunchBeej (Mucunapruriens): It helps in restoring physiological stress and it restores antioxidant levels.
- Ashwagandhaamrita taken regularly help to enhance concentration and relieves the problems of stress, strain and debility. Gives strength to body
3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice daily after meal or as advised by the physician.
Single Pack- 450 ml
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 09 years 11 months from the date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024