Baidyanath Amoebica Tablet – 100 Tablets
An ayurvedic medicine, widely used in the management of dysentery (an infection caused by the amoeba that causes huge loss of water in the body), diarrhea and dyspepsia (indigestion). Powered with kutaki and vatsakidi quath ghan. Kutki helps in removing parasitic worms from the body thus useful in the management of dysentery. While Vatsakidi Quath Ghan balances vata and pitta dosha and is used in the management of dyspepsia.
MRP ₹920.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa): Helps to remove intestinal worms from the body.
- Atis Kadwa (Aconitum heterophyllum): Helps to relieve diarrhea and dysentery.
- Vatsakadi Kwath Ghan: Helps to relieve severe forms of diarrhea and shows quick results.
- Useful to treat Amoebiasis
- Management of dysentery and diarrhea
2 Tablets twice a day with water, or as advised by the physician.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date:10 years from date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024