Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog (100 Tablets)
Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is mainly used in the treatment of gastritis and dyspepsia etc. Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog also acts as an antacid, carminative and appetizer gives relief from acidity.
MRP ₹398 Inclusive of all taxes
- Abhrak Bhasma: Used to improve digestion due to its Deepan (Appetizer) and Pachan (Digestive) property. Helps to get rid of cough, cold and chest congestion.
- Muktashukti bhasma: Time tested remedy for acidity and colic problems.
- Mandur Bhasma: Mandur bhasma is an iron base formulation useful in poor digestion.
- Awala Churna: Helps to clear and strengthens digestive system. It cures hyperacidity and prevents stomach ulcers.
- Helps to relieve hyperacidity, gases, indigestion, constipation etc.
2 tablets twice a day with water after meals or as advised by the physician.
Legal Metrology Info
Country of Origin: India
Expiry date: 10 years from date of manufacturing
Registered Office: Siddhayu Ayurvedic Research Foundation Pvt Ltd, Shri Ayurvedic Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024
For queries contact:
Customer care manager:
Contact no: 8550900761 /8448444935
Email id: [email protected]
Address: Baidyanath Bhawan, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Maharastra 440024