Abhayarishta is an excellent remedy for Piles and Constipation as it contains the well known clinically proven herb Abhaya (Terminalia chebula) that is the most effective and potential supplement for treatment of hemorrhoids. Abhaya acts as stomachic, carminative, mild laxative, anthelmintic and liver stimulants. Also helps to relieve various problems related to piles.
Inclusive of all taxes
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is a good laxative and provides relief from constipation. It has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative and astringent properties. It is also effective for gastrointestinal ailments and piles.
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes): It is beneficial for indigestion and also helps to manage constipation due to its laxative property.
- Draksa (Vitis vinifera): Grapes help to control constipation because of its Vata balancing and Sara (mobility) properties. It increases smoothness in the intestine and helps in easy expulsion of stool.
- Madhuka Kusuma (Madhuca longifolia): It is used as laxative, habitual constipation, piles and haemorrhoids.
- Helps to relieve constipation and the problems related to it.
- The pain of hemorrhoids and the pricking and itching sensation of anal region.
3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water, twice a day after meals or as advised by the physician
220 ml, 450 ml