Musculoskeletal Disorders or MSDs are wounds and disorders that influence the human body’s movement or musculoskeletal system (for example muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, plates, veins, and many more). Regular musculoskeletal disorders include: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Tendonitis. Muscle/Tendon strain.
The most widely recognized and disabling musculoskeletal conditions are osteoarthritis, back and neck pain, fractures related with bone inguries, wounds and systematic provocative conditions, for example, rheumatoid arthritis.
Musculoskeletal Disorders may create uneasiness, discomfort and swelling. Some of the symptoms are mentioned here
Ankylosing spondylitis (Diseases of spine)
- Low back Pain
- Stiff back and lumber region
- It is basic in young men between 15-25 years.
- It is normal in men more than 40 years.
- Joint pains
- Your joint may feel delicate when you apply light pressure to it
- Joint firmness might be most observable when you get up in the morning after a long hour of rest.
- Loss of adaptability.
- You may hear or feel a grating sensation when you utilize the joint.
- Bone spurs. These additional bits of bone, which feel like hard bumps, may conform to the influenced joint.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (Amavata)
- Having age between 24-40 years (mainly women) and side effect are intermittent painful growing of the joints with solidness.
- Dormancy – Laziness
- Heaviness in the body
- Loss of apetite
- Pain from stumble area to toe
- Numbness of leg
- Sensation of burning
- Change of skin color
- Swollen joint, Prick pain generally night and redness in the fingers joints [like enormous toe] of the body.
- Serum uric corrosive is raised
Fibromyalgia (soft tissues and muscles pain)
- Sleep disorder
- Memory hindrance
- Nervousness or depression
- Ceaseless muscle pains
- Firmness in joints
- Tipsiness or vertigo
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of energy