Hair care is a general term for cleanliness and cosmetology including the hair which develops from the human scalp and to a lesser degree facial, pubic and other body hair. Hair care schedules vary as per a person’s way of life and the physical qualities of one’s hair. Hair might be colored, cut, shaved, plucked or in any case, removed with treatments, for example, waxing, sugaring, and threading. Hair care services are offered in salons, barbershops, and spas, and items are accessible monetarily for home use.
Patients having hair issues may have the following symptoms:
- The appearance of white flakes on the scalp
- Dryness of scalp
- Redness and aggravation on the scalp
- Delicateness of the scalp skin
- Continuously irritated inclination on the scalp
2. Hair loss and untimely turning gray is a symbol of hair disorder